Getting expert advice on a proposal’s feasibility up-front keeps your company’s energy focused on the right projects..
It is important to establish a project’s feasibility quickly and accurately, so that your company isn’t misusing its valuable resources or time. SEIPS will closely analyze critical factors to determine if a proposed system should move forward.
- Provide a site review
- Conduct a design analysis
- Outline equipment options for modules, inverters, and balance-of-system components
- Consult with clients and manufacturers
- Review utility interconnection requirements and considerations
- Consider electrical and building permit requirements
- Provide utility incentive documentation, if applicable
- Conduct performance modeling and estimation
- Assist with financial analysis of the project
- Provide recommendation on whether to proceed with final design, procurement of materials, and construction
- Assist with selection of construction contractor(s)