Proper O&M is necessary to ensure long-term system performance and return on investment.
Ongoing support, preventative maintenance, and, when necessary, reactive maintenance are critical for ensuring system reliability and return on investment. SEIPS provides a range of services ranging from onsite assistance, to remote analysis, to training of company personnel.
Operation and maintenance of PV power systems can be as simple as clearing the snow off the array and checking the water in your batteries (for battery-based systems) to performing system performance calculations on a regular schedule to verify proper inverter operation and/or determine if any modules need replacing. Utility-scale O&M requires ongoing support with a specific set of tasks appropriate for the scale of the system and required by the equipment manufacturers should there be a warranty claim.
- Remote support and data analysis
- Development of operation manuals and maintenance checklists
- Optional training workshop for maintenance personnel (on-site or at SEI training facility)
- Perform or arrange for required maintenance in order to meet product warranty requirements
- Warranty claim assistance and expert witness testimony
- In-person inspection at first anniversary of final commissioning